Monday, May 09, 2005

INTERVIEW BY THE STAR

Just received word from Reporter Michael Cheang that my interview was published in The Star today.

I was sure that Michael had regretted wasting his time interviewing me, after discovering that I am just another goondoo in town, with nothing much to 'yaya' about my 'achievements'.

To see what I mean, just take a peep at The Star's 'Malaysians Abroad' collection.

Those terror Malaysians abroad include award-winning restaurateurs, high profile writers, beautiful movie stars, scientists dealing with leading edge research, classical music composers, and presidents of IT companies, among others.

I am just an aging 'Alok Setak' kampong boy lost in Japan.

Anyway, I thank and commend Michael for his skills in whipping up such an excellent 'dish' despite the poor 'ingredients' in me.