Thursday, May 12, 2005

A SALUTE TO PROJECT PETALING STREET

Here is one guy, wishing to say 'Thank you very much' to the folks at PPS for doing what they are doing.

Because of PPS, I am beginning to find my direction in blogging and sharing my views with so many people, and in the process, making new friends and strengthening 'old' ones.

Responded the other day to the 'Calling Malaysian Photoblogs' post by Aizuddin.

Was pleasantly surprised to receive advice.

Thanks, Aizuddin and LiewCF

Got to go and crack my head on this RSS thingy alreadea...

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous5/12/2005

    Welcome to the Malaysian blogger scene from a Mat Salleh from Germany living in Malaysia to a Malaysian living in Japan. We are really international!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Andreas... a pleasure to meet you. I suppose you must be enjoying our smelly drains, rude drivers, stone-faced government servants and all... nothing like paradise on earth... hehehe... will be catching on your write-ups later...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous5/13/2005

    I guess I do enjoy Malaysia. Otherwise I wouldn't be here. And what to blog about, if you don't have all those incidences mentioned in your comment. How boring would life be without challenges? hehe :)

    ReplyDelete