Saturday, November 12, 2011

Fishes... angel, bat, butterfly, among others...

Actually have loads of underwater shots that I need to sort out and post...
I suppose I will have a lot to do after I retire from my day job in 12 years' time...

This blue faced Angel fish was busy looking for food...


A coral trout resting on the corals, posing for the cameraman...

Think this is a juvenile bat fish...
Very shy and 'unsettled' at the approach of the camera... 

And this, a mature bat fish...
It looks like the pomfret fish and I sometimes wonder if they are sold in the markets...

Beaked or Copper-banded Butterfly fish...
A very attractive fish, and it seems like they like to move about in pairs...

Think this is some kind of cardinal fish...
They appeared to be very comfortable hanging out in the artificial reef...

Right below the jetty, a staff member found this moray eel...
Apparently, it tried to swallow its prey but got entangled with a net...