Monday, June 13, 2005

DON'T RAISE STUPID ISSUES

Yes sir, as some politikusian snarled some time ago...

DON'T RAISE STUPID ISSUES...

Now, how about this...

'Scholars and educators should spur themselves on to seek more knowledge to improve themselves'.

This, when Malaysia is tossing and turning with regards to the 'educational crisis'?

(That Abdullah promises to get PSD scholarships for top students and that Shafie okays Gomez's leave is another story lah...)

And, dig this...

'Scholars should not wait for political masters, corporate leaders or some other patrons to guide them towards excellence'.

A Freudian slip, my man?

Just take a moment to ponder the words over...

Political masters... **An (un)intended pun?**

Guide them towards excellence... **Is he serioulsy thinking that political masters, of all people, can guide scholars and educators to excellence?**

Perhaps the issue is, politikusians need to mumble something, however stupid, to show that they are really 'hard at work'...

What do you think, my friends?

Click here to find out who that politikusian is...

5 comments:

  1. Among you refreshing points, this one almost makes me rolling on the floor laughing! Some people just say something for the sake of saying something!
    About Gomez, I was talking with hubby the other day. That's what I'd thought...let him go with unpaid leave, what's the hoohah about 'forced retirement'...anyway, still in the dark of what's behind the U's decision. Glad with the final outcome...though like you said, it leaves some odd after taste.
    Anyway, thx lrong for visiting my 'humble' site.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mama22Beas... danke, danke for dropping by my humble blog too... what would I do without Malaysian politicians... life would be quite devoid of humor and laughter becos I'd have no one left to 'achhhaarrr'... hehheeehheee...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha.. I dare not comment much afraid of ISA... hahaha.. thanks for blog rolling me... Once I have time I will tag you into my blog roll you also.. you have a nice interesting blog... continue and it helps people like me to move along with a smile on my face...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous6/14/2005

    I have learned to "Expect the unexpected and life will be filled with humor" .... :):):)

    ......although in this particular context by that 'politikusian'.... I thought it was 'intended' and 'geared' towards the 'bumis' ....... during my old college years, I met a bunch of govt sponsored bumis who half way thru the month was already complaining when the next allowance was arriving, what kinds of jobs the govt has waiting for them when they 'did' graduate, the pay they were going to get and housing expense and the 'works'....they talked like the govt, the whole country and probably the world owed them .....

    ReplyDelete
  5. mmulibra... heeheeeheee… think most people will agree with this proposition…

    soohk... most welcome, my friend… one big aim of my blogging is to share our joys and laughter… I know I can’t live without those two… (o_O)

    Anonymous... right on, my man… really, what to do about the state of affairs you mentioned ah… for the time being, let us look at the the lighter side of it and have a laugh… hopefully only for the ‘time being’…

    ReplyDelete