Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Fingers and toes freezing...

Today is such a fine day... sunny, little wind, and a warm 13 degrees.
Still, the temperatures in the morning were somewhat too severe for me.
As I cycled to work this morning, ooh, my little fingers and toes... I felt they were freezing away.
Just then, a schoolboy approached me from the opposite side.
He was cycling, and he wore only short-sleeves and long pants.
Oh my, I said to myself, I must be getting too old for this cold.
As you see, I am wearing two layers of 'long johns', two layers of socks, and five layers of clothes for the upper body.
How I wish I can zoom back and forth from Malaysia in my daily routine here...
And to hear of forecasts saying that another cold front is coming around the corner...

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous1/19/2010

    Sir,
    Although the winter is hard over there,is better than Malaysia that condition becoming from bad to worse now.You know what i mean.Churches fire bombing,missing jet engines,alarming criminal rate etc.P:s Why not use your car to avoid the cold.no offense.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just updated my links lrong sinseh! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's my face that freezes when I ride my bike in the cold weather. Brrr.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anon... yeap, am acutely aware of the nonsense happening back home... sometimes, using the car when the occasion calls for it...

    Unka... Thanks! Happy CNY to you too!!

    Panda... spring is just at the corner and I am smiling and anticipating as to what to grow in my veg patch...

    ReplyDelete