Monday, July 21, 2008

Hellfire at Takamatsu

As in all Japan, there's hell burning at Takamatsu, where I live...
Today, the mercury shot up to 36 degrees... wooh...
Am now in my office, clearing all 12 years of gomi (rubbish)...
Have to be careful not to cool the room too much, or I shall risk catching 'summer' cold...
Many buildings in the university are now undergoing renovations...
Part of the plans to strengthen the buildings against earthquakes...
It has taken me days and I hope to have almost all the packing done today...
Shall be moving to the a room two days later (23rd)...
As expected, was wondering why things that I should thrown out years ago, they are still here in the room...

Been keeping up with the happenings in Malaysia, of course...
As usual, am knocking my head trying to understand what the fish the Malaysian police are doing...
The ruling politicians seem to be pancking and running out of ideas...
Who really believes that Anwar sodomised that fellow?
All these are actually good, as I think the ruling politicians are really tightening the noose around their own necks...
Would love to see them hanged... the sooner the better...

No comments:

Post a Comment