Tuesday, September 27, 2005

BICYCLING, ONE AUTUMN MORNING

Finally moved all our stuff to the 'new' house.

So quiet and peaceful, this place...

Could hear the sound of the waves although we are quite a distance from the shores of Sea...

The air, so cool and refreshing...

But the mosquitoes, so fierce...

They pierce through the socks and the cotton shirts...

Eeeeiiii... no joke...

Made a trial run cycling from our house to the university this morning...

All my friends and acquaintances and friends had laughed at my suggestion...

My sweetheart hahahaa-ed at me to no end...

So, I woke up at 5:00 this morning...

I washed up and returned to the second floor to watch the sun rise over the Japan Inland Sea...

The neighborhood is called Gokenzan (literally, Five Swords Mountain)...

True enough, I had to scale five sets of ups-and-downs on the 18-kilometer stretch to the university...

Took me almost 1 hour 30 minutes to touch base...

I had wondered if I should get an off-road Honda motorbike...

But I think I shall go for the Giant mountain bike now...

I just love to cycle...

All the way through the Five Swords...

Perhaps except in summer, when I will certainly melt...

No comments:

Post a Comment