Monday, September 12, 2005

BACK IN ACTION

Just crawled back to my office...

Had to kick my own butt out of the house this morning, and literally dragged myself to the university...

Felt so groggy from the travel...

Must be the age catching up on the creaking bones...

Spent some precious moments with my 83 year-old mum...

Whacked three durians (heavenly!) and made a glutton of myself with other goodies...

Enjoyed 12 dives at Tioman, two of them night dives, and took some pretty decent underwater shots

Then, met up with some buddies at KayEL for more glutton-related activities... yaaak!

In other words, KPIs fully accomplished...

Back on the routine now... gaaah!

Lucky that there is not so much of a mountain of work waiting to pounce on me...

Phew!

Yet, that load of pre-travel, postponed and piled-up work do add up to quite a hill

And man, the hundreds of emails, mostly trash, that needed clearing...

Fortunately, sitting on top of the heap are some gems that brought hearty smiles to my wrinkling face...

Gems... also known as the many wonderful messages left by my pals (you folks, that is...) on the last post

Thank you, thank you...

I am back, in action...

No comments:

Post a Comment