Wednesday, June 08, 2011

Glorious scenes in Aji hamlet

One weekend some time ago...
Walked the hills with my suweeto haato...
The spring morning...
simply gorgeous....
Bright sun, blue skies...
un-interrupted...
In a field left to fallow...
a patch of strawberry torch... 
Further down the path...
Gently undulating...
a farmhouse in the distance... 
Turned a corner...
ah, a fisherman's house...
Octopus urns...
fishnets left to dry... 
Up the hill we paced...
Nestled amongst some tall grass...
A Japanese 'guardian angel' awaits... 
A field of leafy greens...
a hill of straw...
the sound of a dog's bark.... 
Up the distance...
A late bloomer of a sakura...
I inhaled deeply...
as we blissfully continued on...

13 comments:

  1. Lovely sights. What a nice weekend walk you had. :)

    I would love to see the same sights. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was a prefect morning blue skies and everything nice..nice fragrant beautiful sakura in completion of your spring morning walk.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I sing as I walk along with you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The flowers at the shrine are rather lovely. Not 'arranged' but vibrant and exuberant with nature's beauty.

    ReplyDelete
  5. my dear friends lina, bananaz, rainfield, E's Eyes...
    Thank you very much for walking with me... as one of my favorite singers croons, what a wonderful world...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous6/10/2011

    Beautiful post, with fantastic photos, and wonderful verses..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Icy... thanks, I was just pretending to be a poet...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for taking us along with you on your walk. All the views are simply beautiful. I hope, for your sake, that you get to walk these glorious hills often.

    ReplyDelete
  9. George... thank you... shall be doing so as often as I can, with my missus...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely sights.The sakura is stunning and I have to visit Japan to see it in its glory:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Keats The Sunshine Girl... thank you... yeap, the sights are lovely indeed...

    ReplyDelete
  12. Visiting your blog again sr. LRONG the scenery is stunning precious photos and the variety of foods offered us fish and squid are delicious ... .. happy to visit again ... greetings and hugs Marimi

    ReplyDelete
  13. Dear Marimi... thank you for your kind comments... yes, I am enjoying the pretty scenes here... I shall pay a visit to your blog too... best regards...

    ReplyDelete