Friday, March 07, 2008

How to vote while out of Malaysia?

Been living out of Malaysia more than half of my life now...

Although a registered voter, I am quite ashamed to admit that I have never voted before...

Not so much out of laziness or apathy, but more of, 'how do I vote if I am not in Malaysia?' kind of thing...

Frankly, and again, quite ashamedly, I don't have a clue...

I do check my voting particulars on the net (at least for the 2004 and 2008 elections)...

Now if there is someone who knows how to go about voting while out of Malaysia, yours truly would love to hear from him/her...

I know, we can contact the Malaysian Embassy here in Japan, but as far as I know, they do not even have a homepage...

Having said this, there is not a single doubt in my mind on who or what party I would be voting for...

The nonsense and cheating by the current crop of shameless 'leaders' must be stopped...

We need a strong voice to keep the so-called 'honorables' on their toes...

And while my vote will not be counted, I am fully with the citizens who have had enough of this corrupted and racist government...

Of course, if we managed to throw these rascals out the window (am I dreaming too much?) in the future, there is no guarantee that the ones coming in will be angels...

No, of course not... but we get to tell these bums not to fiddle with our strings and think they can get away with murder...

I would certainly cherish a coalition of PKR, DAP, and PAS... and put my books on Anwar to lead... criticised as he may be, but I think this is just about the best shot we have to rid ourselves off those maggots passing off as 'leaders'...

No comments:

Post a Comment