Sunday, February 11, 2007

HAY FEVER SEASON

Living in a place with four seasons is nice… most of the time…

Most comfortable and pretty is the autumn, and then spring…

But yeap, it is that rather dreadful time of the year... again…

Yesterday, was cycling home after a full day's work at the office...

The winds were really strong...

At one point, I felt like I was almost lifting off the runway as if I was flying a Cessna...

When I got home, teary eyes... running nose... almost sneezed but thank god, I have developed a way to abort the sneeze (success rate, maybe 50-50...)

Heard over the radio some weeks ago that in Tokyo, the authorities are chopping down the cedar trees planted decades ago with a new species that produces very little pollens... ahh, they should do it here too...

Not all hay fever is caused by cedar pollens although it is probably one big factor for many people...

Anyway, this morning, the winds were strong too... the seas, pretty choppy...

Am now in my office... nose and eye condition is not as bad as yesterday evening...

Heheheee... feels good, for now...

No comments:

Post a Comment