Wednesday, October 19, 2005

ROUTINE... ROUTINE...

Ever since we moved, my 'lifestyle' has changed quite a bit...

First, instead of cycling 14 kilometers to work, I am now doing 40 kilometers...

Daily... or, almost...

This morning, the body refused to rise from the bed...
Feeling fatigued... a bit groggy...
Too much bicycling?

My better half often springs up just before the alarm goes off...
She immediately prepares the usual, full breakfast...

I do my own thingy like gargling...
Washing my eyes...
Nose drink to flush out the goo...

Gulp in 500 cc of plain water...
Following which, almost without fail, I 'bombard' the toilet...

I then do a few more inconsequential things...

Like watching the sun rise...
Listen to the birds chirp...
Open a window or two...

We do the 'Radio Exercise' routine...
Synchronized...
Followed by a series of floor exercises...
Stretching...
Sit-ups and 'finger' push-ups...

All these lead us to past 6:00 am...

It is breakfast time...

I shoot to the university at about 7:15 am...
Work... yeap, work, all day...

Cycle home, reaching at about 7:30 pm...
Have dinner in the quiet...
Shower...

Go upstairs to observe the ferries and boats pass by...
Star gaze...
Listen to the radio...

* We have (almost) done away with the idiot box... *

At about 9:00 pm, my eyelids say 'close shop'...
I try to fight the urge...

Futile...

I hit the sack...

Snore alreadea...

No comments:

Post a Comment