Monday, October 31, 2005

DRY NOSE, CHICKEN SOUP, & PRETTY SCENERY

Last weekend...
Nose began to feel dry...

Nighttime, as I snuggled into my futon
Nose felt super-dry...

Oh oh, I was going to catch a cold...

Normally, the cold starts with the throat...
But the nose?

Slept with the face mask on...

Next morning...
Condition worsened...

Yeeeeiii...

Nose juice started to ooze...
Non-stop it was...

Have too much to do next few days...
Can't afford to be down with cold...

Went to the hospital...
Waited for one long hour...
The doctor saw me for less than two minutes...

Rested all weekend long...

In between slurping hot chicken soup
Watched and re-watched my favorite Japanese movie...

Was able to cycle slowly to work this Monday morning...

The weather... so pleasant & cool...
The scenery... so pretty & calm... *see photo here*

I will overcome...

Hopefully, that is...

No comments:

Post a Comment