Monday, December 04, 2006

THE GREEN PADI FIELDS OF HOME

Am back in my home town, Alor Star, for the past two days...

Feels really great to be around this territory...

The skies are so blue and every where I gaze, green padi fields seem to greet me...

I am back here for some family business, something personal that I may decide to blog about later...

Meantime, I shall try my best to be a good son and leave things to fate...

Anyway, on another front, the local food is as irresistable as ever...

* Now we are talking... *

My Penangite buddies like to brag about their char koew teow and laksa while the Ipohan fellas, hor fun...

Kedahans may be lousy at PR-ing their local delights....

Nonetheless, we are certainly not short of equally deliciously local fare...

Was even lucky enough to come across a durian seller last night...

The season has yet to kick off, but the taste was not too bad either...

No comments:

Post a Comment